The following list outlines the 12 Laws of Riches which have been clipped from the book Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.
I am busy re-reading it before I get stuck into 2015 with a renewed focus on achieving my financial goals – as these were the only ones which I failed to achieve in 2014.
12 Laws of Riches
- Positive mental attitude
- Sound health
- Harmony in human relations
- Freedom from fear
- Hope of future achievement
- Capacity for applied faith
- Willingness to share ones blessings with others
- Be engaged in a labour of love
- An open mind towards all subjects towards all people
- Complete self-discipline
- Wisdom to understand people
- Financial security
Note: Money comes last in the list.
What are your goals for 2015? I’d love to know.