I stumbled onto a great resource list while playing with Zemanta‘s ReBlog feature.
The post was written by Chris Brogan and contained a list of 20 free eBooks about Social Media that Chris found one morning when looking for something to read.
- The New Rules of Viral Marketing – David Meerman Scott
- Marketing Apple – MarketingApple.com
- Masters of Marketing – Startup Internet Marketing
- Podcast Marketing eBook – Christopher S. Penn
- Google Adwords Secrets – SEOBook
- Get Viral Get Visitors – Stacie Mahoe
Marketing With Case Studies– Dynamic Copywriting
- How to Write a Marketing Plan – Geisheker Group
- SEO for WordPress blogs – Blizzard Internet
- Social Web Analytics – Social Web Analytics
- Geeks Guide to Promoting Yourself With Twitter – Geekpreneur
- The Zen of Blogging – Hunter Nutall
- What is Social Media – iCrossing
A Primer in Social Media– SmashLab
- Effective Internet Presence – Effective Internet Presence
- Introduction to Good Usability – Peter Pixel
Increasing the Response to Your Email Marketing Program – CRM Transformation
- We Have a Website. Now What? – Craig Rentmeester
- Blogs & Social Media – PRSA
The Podcast Customer Revealed– Edison Media Research
This should make for some great reading, I recognize some of the names on this list and these people are passionate experts who like to educate, inform, inspire and entertain.
If you’ve read any of these eBooks, please leave a comment, I’d love to hear your views.