View more presentations from Bronson Harrington.
Whether you blog for busines or pleasure, you’ll benefit from these rather simple ways to boost your blog traffic with SlideShare.
Upload top blog posts to SlideShare.
- You can copy/paste your post into a document and upload it to SlideShare.
- You’ll get great exposure on SlideShare.
- Remember to link to your blog at the end.
Fill out your Profile.
- Our profile pages are often the most overlooked section on our site.
- Give people a reason to connect with you on SlideShare.
- Favorite and comment on other presentations.
- You’ll connect with smart authors, thought leaders and other interesting people.
Blog about other people’s presentations.
- You sound boring if you only talk about yourself.
- Blog about someone else’s presentation or document and be sure to tell the author.
- He or she might just reciprocate.
In hindsight thought, these are really simple tips and I am totally kicking myself for missing such a sitter. It’s original content, it’s social content and if it’s good content, it’s going to be enjoyed andd shared and generate additional traffic to your website quite nicely.
Please feel free to comment, share or let me know if you have any other cool tips like this that you would like to share.